Effingee the company was founded in 2000 and along with The Comedy Unit co-produced Chewin' the Fat and 5 series of Still Game.
In 2007 Effingee became a Scottish Independent and bought a Studio in Hillington Park, fully operational with all the amenities required for producing tv and film, including production offices, art department, make up, wardrobe. Additionally there is over 7000 sq feet of sound studio.
The studio has been used by the following companies:
- Effingee - Still Game, series 6 and hogmanay specials
- Effingee - Dear Green Place, series 1 and 2
- SMG - Gaelic kids series "Fiona is na Fuinn"
- Effingee - Happy Hollidays.
- IWC Media Ltd - "Scots Who Made the Modern World"
- MTP - "Gary Newman - Cars advert" (Scottish Government campaign - Mr Earth)